In service based industries, like mine, it is hard to verbalize the benefit a service provides. I mean, where do you start?
- Increased opportunities in life
- Significantly reduced spending–> increased money in your pocket
And then, where do you stop?
- Increased salary and work benefits
- More friends
- Better sex life
It is easy to visualize how increased confidence feels: Every time someone compliments us on our outfit or tells us we look great in a certain color or they love our new hair style. It is as if we can physically feel the moment during recolection.
But it’s hard to quantify. Trust me, I’ve looked for statistics on this concept.
The closest I have come to statistics on image has been done on how humans react to “pretty” people:
- Survival of the Prettiest: The Science of Beauty, by Nancy Etcoff
- Looks, Why They Matter More Than You Ever Imagined, by Gordon Patzer
- The Beauty Bias, The Injustice of Appearance In Life and Law by Deborah Rhode
- Beauty Pays: Why Attractive People Are More Successful by Daniel Hamermesh
Well, I am here to assure you that you can look AAAAHHHHMAZING without being the typical “Pretty” we humans have determined we prefer.
It’s all about Three Aspects:
Interested in personalized coaching? Contact me: email@example.com l 260-205-2505
Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter! (only 2 emails a month)